|The following PDF files contain the complete text of the book and may be used for any non-commercial purpose. The text remains © 1987 by the author.||Open access is better with open dialogue. Click here to leave or read comments and critiques about this book|
Table of Contents
1. Poetic Language and the Language of Poetry
2. Victor Hugo: Responding to “Réponse”
3. Banville the Funambulist
4. Baudelaire: De Quelle Boue?
5. Verlaine: Wringing the Neck of Eloquence
6. Rimbaud: Poetics and Politics