Publishing with The Ohio State University Press
Located at the main campus of the Ohio State University in beautiful Columbus, Ohio, the Ohio State University Press is a non-profit publisher of scholarship dedicated to mission-based publishing since 1914. The Press currently publishes leading journals in the areas of higher education and literary studies and provides a full range of services to our journal publishing partners, allowing them more time to acquire the best and most current scholarship in their field. Our services are tailored to the unique and individual needs of each publication and organization.
The Ohio State University Press can provide your journal any number of the following services:
- Professional copyediting, typesetting and design
- Workflow management and peer review using Aries Editorial Manager
- Marketing services including advertising, conference displays, website promotion, and seasonal catalogs
- Business cards for editors with submission information
- Digitizing back issues
- Subscription management
- Sub-rights management
- Distribution and warehousing
- Articles available electronically before print publication
We encourage societies, associations, institutes, and individual editorial offices to submit publication proposals to Emily Taylor, Journals Manager, at: email@example.com.